[Citrusdb-users] Services at different costs depending on client
Keith Hodges
2013-07-02 18:31:28 UTC
The way I see that Citrus is set up, is to bill for a service or set of
services at fixed prices. We have a pest control company that only has maybe
a dozen different services. However, the price of the service can be
different for each customer. Each customer has different square footage of
coverage area, different chemicals or products, and other criteria that
affects price. When you have 5000 different customers, the list of services
can get out of hand. Is there a way to set this up without having to enter
thousands upon thousands of different services? Can we set it up to input
the price for the service when we add the service to the customer? Thanks in
advance.
Paul Yasi
2013-07-04 18:50:20 UTC
There is a usage multiple that you can use to charge anything you want. If
you make the service price 1 dollar, them whatever amount you put in the
usage multiple is the total for that service.

You can also label the usage multiple to name it something else like hours,
square feet, gallons, whatever you are measuring.