[Citrusdb-users] invoices
Aidan Daly
2012-07-02 03:07:59 UTC
Hi guys,

Your going to have to bear with me here as this is my first install of this
application. Im not sure if i have done something wrong but i seem to be
having issues with generating invoices. It asks me are you sure you want to
create an invoice for a client but then it doesnt seem to give me any
further info and i can't seem to see an invoice generated under billing. I
have created a service and tried doing it that way but not getting
anywhere. Your assistance is greatly appreciated

Aidan
Paul Yasi
2012-07-03 17:31:38 UTC
Using the create invoice link under billing it created an invoice
(maybe you created a few) and you can see it in the invoice
maintenance and print it from there. (maybe it should redirect one to
that screen after clicking create invoice?)

You can also batch create invoices. If you go into tools and click
Print New Invoices or Email New Invoices, it will make a pdf of all
the invoices for that day to print, or email all the einvoices for
that day.

Paul
Post by Aidan Daly
Hi guys,
Your going to have to bear with me here as this is my first install of this
application. Im not sure if i have done something wrong but i seem to be
having issues with generating invoices. It asks me are you sure you want to
create an invoice for a client but then it doesnt seem to give me any
further info and i can't seem to see an invoice generated under billing. I
have created a service and tried doing it that way but not getting anywhere.
Your assistance is greatly appreciated
Aidan
Open Source Customer Care & Billing System